青池 | Souike
By commissioning me, you agree to the Terms of Service
For orders, waitlists and other inquires please contact via [email protected]▌COMMISSION STATUS: OPEN FOR COMMERCIAL REQUESTS The following prices on this page are for Personal Commissions. Prices may increase with additional details.
To order please email me with the Order Form listed at the bottom of the page.For Commercial Commissions, please contact me to discuss the pricing.
Be also aware that "Vtubers" fall under commercial use and get charged an additional 50% of the
original price IF my work is used as a streaming asset, etc. Please contact me to check if you're unsure.
Please state via email title/subject if your order is a Commission.
For my current March/April Waiting List, please apply here: https://forms.gle/HbLMuMnawGCr1vXo8It helps me organize orders and keep track of things.▌Fill this form in below and send it to [email protected]• Your social media username: (Twitter / Instagram / Other.)
• Paypal Address: (Your paypal address.)I, [your name/username], certify I have read, understood and accepted your terms of service and I also verify that the commission I am purchasing is 100% voluntary, I am of legal age and/or have my parent's permission to purchase it. As well as I promise to not request any chargeback once the artwork is finished.• Character name: (Name of the character.)
• Character's designer: (Artist name or franchise they are from.)
• Reference: (A clear reference. I will not work with descriptions.)
• Commission Type: ( Bust / Half body / Full body / Vtuber...)
• Background: ( None / Simple / Transparent / Any elements you want included..?)
• Other: (Anything you think is useful for me to know. Such as character personality and important details.)
Terms of service
- Payment via Paypal only. No refunds.
- It may take me up to 4 months to finish the commission. Unless it is a priority commission then it will be completed within the agreed deadline.
- You cannot claim my art or designs as your own. Please be sure to credit me when posting it on other sites.
- You will only receive the digital art file. Not the printed art.
- If you'd like your artwork to be private and not posted it may cost extra. This does not apply to Vtuber Models or Commercial Commissions.
- You can not use any of my art for NFT nor sell it for NFT purposes. Doing so will get you permanently banned.
- I have the right to decline a commission request if the design is too detailed, the concept pose/idea makes me feel uncomfortable or I’m unable to draw it. I'm also allowed to modify or remove details such as complex patterns if you’re unable to give me the PNG files. If you'd like me to draw it and don’t have the files. I will charge extra for the details.
- I only work with finished character designs, not descriptions. If you want to order a design commission and afterward an illustration, please let me know in advance.
- I mainly draw female characters and rarely male characters. Please keep in mind when commissioning me. I also do not provide complex backgrounds but can draw certain complex elements. Please check with me in advance if you're unsure. Decorative backgrounds (patterns) are included in the price. If you require additional elements that need to be hand-drawn or shaded (such as flowers, objects, etc) the price could vary depending on complexity.
- I don’t draw NSFW or sexually suggestive commissions. Underwear and nudity are fine (especially anthro), but not interactions.
- As an artist, I retain full rights and ownership of the commissioned artwork: posting it to my sites, making speed paints, or presenting it in my portfolios/artbooks.
- Please keep in mind that my art is constantly evolving, so there might be slight differences between the examples and the illustration you will receive. If something happens and you want to cancel your slot on the waitlist. Feel free to let me know and I'll remove your slot from the list. You’re also allowed to change your character before I start your commission. However, if you've already paid and your new character is more detailed. I’m allowed to ask you to pay for the extra details.
- Also, keep in mind that it is your responsibility to save the commission within a week of receiving the final commission files. In case you’re unable to do so, please let me know as soon as possible. I do not keep files in my drive for a long time, so any lost files that weren’t saved within 1-2 weeks are the responsibility of the customer and therefore won’t be refunded.Payment Process
- Payments are only accepted in USD and will be taken via Paypal invoice.
- All payments are paid upfront.
- Your commission order will be canceled if you fail to pay within 48 hours. I do not accept payment plans or split payments. If someone pays for your commission via trade/voucher, you must state it in your commission request.
- If I’m unable to do your commission, I’ll fully refund you. Otherwise, no refunds.Working progress
Commissioner will receive a draft sketch for approval. Afterward, you will get a cleaner draft for second approval. Please list all the changes when receiving these sketches. If everything is approved then I'll proceed to finish the artwork.Please also keep aware that I offer a limited amount of edits during the sketch phase. Be upfront about the changes you require but keep in mind that there’s a limit to how many times I allow edits. If something isn’t a necessary detail/ change, please don’t list it.If you want to change anything in the finished piece that wasn’t mentioned beforehand, it'll take a fee depending on the changes. Any missing or wrong details from my side will be fixed for free. You always receive the PNG file of your artwork along with the different versions including the background and small watermark.What are Personal & Commercial use commissions?
Personal use means the artwork won't generate any kind of profit. Using it as wallpaper/avatar in non-profit sites (Deviantart, Toyhouse, Twitter, Instagram, etc), printing for yourself (not for selling) is personal use.Commercial use is any use that could generate income, or that solicits customers, or that directly or indirectly has to do with financial gains, such as using the artwork for your brand (marketing materials, business purposes, etc) or social media platforms that are able to gain profit (Twitch/Youtube/etc). Please note commissions for VTuber characters count as commercial use if my work is used as a streaming asset or to market in any kind of way.Priority commission
You can order a priority commission when you want to skip the waitlist and get the commissions done by a deadline. The priority fee is up to 70% of the base price.